KOREA NO.1 SHAMPOO BRAND (DAENG GI MEO RI)

Hello.. Have a blast Monday..

Today, I want to share my review about Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo. Actually, I've been interested with this product a long time ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford to buy it since this product is very costly. Then, one day I help my friend to do a video to promote guardian sale. You know what, guardian provide 50% discount for all shampoo & conditioner brands. Since I help my friend, so she treat me the shampoo!! Yahoo!! So, I've decided to choose Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo. I'm so happy. After discount, it's so cheap & worth your money.


I 've started to tried this vitalizing shampoo around last week when I was on vacation with my friends at Kuantan. On the first try, I felt so fresh and you can smell Ginseng aroma. Its give me a calm sensation. For your info, I have unhealthy and itchy scalp that I'm so worried to see my hair loss. After tried about 2 weeks, I can see the difference. No more scalp problem. No any dandruff fall on my shirt. No itchy scalp. Less hair fall. Wow! I'm so satisfied. 


As you can see, the textures is so rich with ginseng that is good for hair loss. Just a small amount of shampoo, mix with water and it can cover your whole head with a foam. I just like it..

For your info, I've interested with this product since Seo Hyun Jin being an ambassador for this product. I love her.. She's so beautiful and stunning. I love to watched her drama. One of the best drama that I'm so into it called "Let's Eat 2". From there, I want to try the shampoo brand that she's used. I'm so fanatic with her. Lol!





After searching the review on google, I have found that this product have won many awards and good review from beauty magazine. Check it out below:-






I will continue to use this product and will try to buy all Daeng Gi Meo Ri product range. It's the best shampoo product so far. Give it try, babeh. It's worth it. 


For value your money, please buy during sale. FYI, Guardian Msia still have 40% sale until today (28/01/2019) but only left for skincare. Hair care product 10-15% off. Still got discount, right? So hurry up and go to Guardian, grab this chance to try an expensive brand that you can't afford to buy on daily time. You will be satisfied and no regrets. 


Till next review, byeee...

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

La Ikro Ha Fiddin

LAWAMMAH (BARAN)

La Vacas Meat Shop